Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe: Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe is the egg in Spanish. Huevos Rancheros is one of the most common and favorite breakfast dish made all over pain and Mexico. As it contains the egg, it is considered highly nutritious as well. Most commonly it is cooked with tortillas and sometimes with salsa. The unique thing about huevos rancheros is the country style cooking of the egg that is done in a very short time.
Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe
We are sharing two of the simplest yet most delicious recipes of Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe with tortilla and salsa. You are surely going to love these recipes.
• Black beans: 200 grams (canned)
• Avocado: ½ well sliced
• Egg: 1
• Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
• Corn tortilla wrap: 1
• Feta ( white cheese): 4 to 5 tablespoons
• Lemon juice: ½ tablespoon
• Chilli sauce: 1 tablespoon
• Salt: 1/4th teaspoon
Take a frying pan and add oil in it. Heat the oil over medium flame.
Now place the tortilla wrap in the pan and cook from both sides from 2 to 3 minutes. Wait until the edges are golden brown and then remove it from the pan.
Now beat the egg in a separate bowl and add the seasoning of your desire. Add salt, a pinch of black pepper in it. You can add spinach, green onions, cheese, bacon or anything as per your taste. Also, you can keep it simple.
Cook the egg in the frying pan and set it aside.
Now in a bowl add the beans and slightly mash these using a firk. Add lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to it and mix well.
On the tortilla wrap, spread the black bean mixture and place your cooked egg over it. Then toss with avocado slices, feta cheese, and chili sauce. Spread the lime juice over it and your delicious Easy Huevos Rancheros Recipe is ready to be served.
• Eggs: 4
• Serrano chilies: 2
• White onion: chopped 2 tablespoons
• Garlic: 2 cloves chopped
• Salt: ½teaspoon
• Black pepper: 1/4thteaspoom
• Olive oil or vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
• Add the tomatoes, onions, serrano chilies and garlic in the blender. Add 2 tablespoons of water and blend. Blend until you get a smooth paste and well ground ingredients.
• Now place the oil in a pan and add the blended salsa in it.
• Let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes and cook until it reaches the desired consistency. You can add 1 to 2 tablespoon of water if the sauce is too thick.
• Fry the tortillas in another pan for 20 to 30 seconds on both sides.
• Now in the same pan cook the eggs and do not overcook the yolk.
• Place the eggs on tortilla sheets with the sauce topping over it.
• You can garnish the dish with thyme, beans, and crumbled cheese.