Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Few Ingredients: Chicken is One of the most cooked dishes in meals, however, sometimes you get bored with cooking it with the same method over and over again. Sometimes cooking the same day used ingredients in other ways make the dish much more delicious and amazing. We are sharing some of the easy healthy chicken recipes with simple ingredients that you can cook on daily basis.
Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Few Ingredients
Cajun stuffed chicken:
• Take 2 or 3 pieces of chicken bread and make a few slits on all of them.
• Season all the breast pieces with salt, black pepper, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning.
• Finely chop 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 medium sized onion, 10 slices of pepper cheese and stuff the breast pieces with their mixture.
• Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the stuffed chicken pieces.
• Bake them for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven over 250 degrees.
• Serve them with parsley and spinach garnishing.
Crusted chicken nuggets with blackberry:
• Take 1 pound of chicken tenders and add a pinch of salt and black pepper in it.
• In a large bowl add 3 to 4 tablespoon of cornmeal, toss the chicken tender in it and coat it well.
• In a nonstick pan spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it heat over low flame. Place the chicken tenders over it and cook well from both sides until it becomes golden brown.
• Mash 1 cup of finely chopped blackberry with 1 tbsp of dried mustard and 1 tbs of honey to make the sauce.
• Your perfect cornmeal nuggets are ready to be served and loved by your kids.
The marmalade chicken:
• It is another easy to make, a healthy chicken recipe that offers a unique taste. The simple steps of making this delicious dish are:
• Take 1 cup of chicken broth in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade, 1 tablespoon of mustard and a teaspoon of cornstarch in it. Whisk all the ingredients well.
• Sprinkle a ¼ teaspoon of salt and black pepper over 1 pound of chicken tenders.
• Add 4 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and place chicken tenders over it. Cook for 2,3 minutes until these are golden brown and put on a plate.
• Now add 2 more tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and cook 2 large minced shallots in it for 30 to 40 seconds. Add the broth mixture in shallots and cook to achieve the required sauce consistency.
• Place the chicken tenders in it, cook for 1 to 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
• Garnish with orange zest before serving.
Chicken Waldorf salad:
• This is one of the easiest and healthiest chicken recipe. You have chicken leftover from cooked meals.
• Mix a 1/3rd cup of mayonnaise, 1/3rd cup of plain yogurt and whisk them well using a fork.
• Add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1/4th teaspoon of salt in it.
• Now add 2 ½ cups of the boiled chicken breast ( or cooked chicken from left over after washing), 1 medium sized chopped apple, 1 cup of grapes, ½ cup of celery well sliced and mix these well.
• Your chicken Waldorf salad is ready. You can toss it with roasted almonds and walnuts as well.
A made By Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Few Ingredients.