Brown Sugar Meatloaf: Have you ever have seen anything for dinner which is better than Brown Sugar Meatloaf? Just imagine a loaf of meat, amazing. It is not just a good name to describe the taste but the outcome of cooked meatloaf is tantalizing too. I am sure lots of you will be looking for make this dish due to the fact that, it is loved by lots of people in our families. I will tell you a short and easy recipe to make your wish of eating this meatloaf and tender your taste buds.
Brown Sugar Meatloaf
• 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
• 1/4 tsp teaspoon black pepper
• 1 oz packet onion soup mix
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon table salt (or to taste)
• 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 cup milk
• Half cup of ketchup
• Half cup of brown sugar
• Half cup of vinegar, apple cider
• Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Now, you need to break the ground beef into pieces by crumbling them. Do this procedure in a large bowl and gently.
• Add the ingredients which are left of meatloaf to the bowl and mix it gently. Be careful of making the meat overwork.
• Add all the sauce ingredients to it. Spread some sauce on the bottom and sides or meat pan.
• Now the time comes when you should add the meat to the pan and press it so it becomes of the shape of the loaf.
• Like you paint on the wall, paint the remaining sauce on the loaf.
• A baking time comes for this dish. You put the meatloaf into the oven and cook for an hour.
• After taking it out, you rest it for 5 to 10 minutes.
• The dish is ready to tender your mouth with taste.
• Serve it and eat without family and friends.
HEALTH EFFECTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
A good meatloaf is not hard or stiff, it should be tender. Breadcrumbs are a prime thing to make this possible. Be careful in adding many ingredients to it to make it tender. It will have an effect on the outcome of the dish than you expected. Don`t overcook the meat. That is why the best temperature for this process is 350 degrees.
According to my knowledge and experience, this dish is one of the best for the families only if not eaten in excess. Not only, this fills the stomach but also tenders the mouth with full of taste. But, it also comes with calories and cholesterol so my point rests that, don’t eat it in excess.
I will give this dish the ratings of 4.2 due to it being good for families and also for kids. Not only tasty but fills up your hunger needs too. Especially if you make it for dinner which is the good time to eat the meat. A highly recommended dish but only in moderation otherwise the effects can be disastrously bad for health and we all know Health Is Wealth. Goodfriday 2018